Saturday, November 21, 2009

finally finished

Ok so I finally completed the bathroom. Well it was painted and technically finished before but, I really wanted to replace the large scale poppy picture with something else...


Before: the fresh paint and bead board looks great but the picture just wasn't doing it for me!


After: I found this beautiful Italian hand made paper at the lovely store where I work and just put it into a cheap frame from Garden Ridge. Then I needed some additional towel storage since we don't have a linen closet I feel like we are so limited on our space so we added the ready-made Target wall shelf, and I love it. Then my favorite part... I kept telling everyone I wanted a mason jar to put flowers in for the shelf, but I you wanna buy a mason/ball jar you have to buy like 20 so i didn't wanna be wasteful instead I bought this vintage bottle at the store where I work, and filled it with some fresh lavender (conveniently stolen, snipped right off the plant in front of the store. Thank you Jasper) which i hope will dry and stay nice! Sorry about the picture quality its such a hard room with no natural light and so many reflective surfaces!


I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!
Cassie


1 comment:

  1. cassie it looks so cute! a few adjustments and it looks that much nicer. i love it!

    ReplyDelete