Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Catching up!

So it's been a little while since my last post but so much is going on in my life I don't even know where to begin! I LOVE my new job, well I've been there two weeks so it's not exactly new anymore! It is the most amazing creative environment and my boss is sooo passionate about so many things, she is really an inspiration. Here check out the store http://www.ragpickersjasper.com/ it is sooo amazing!
We also celebrated Pat's birthday last week and spent two weekends in Louisville! AHH so busy!
We did however complete our fence it is so nice to have a fenced in yard, I love it!
Here are some pictures of our beautiful new fence... sorry it took me so long to post.



Here's a before and an action shot of my handsome husband and my dad using the power post hole digger.



During and after shot! We love our new fence, but we think chippies likes it more!
God Bless,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment