Friday, December 11, 2009

Ok... So I am Batman.

I'd like to dedicate this post to all of my friends out there who are married. Its not easy being married and this joke is so funny I had to share it with you all!

-Three friends were out to lunch, all dishing about their relationships. One friend had a boyfriend, another was newly engaged, and the third was married. They all decided that things in the bedroom needed to be spiced up so all together they went to a lingerie shop. After careful shopping and trying on all three decided on the same outfit, a black bra, black lacy panties, and black thigh high stockings. All three women decided to go home and try it out on their partners with the promise that they would get together tomorrow and dish all about their nights.
The next day
-The three women sat at the same table they had lunch the day before and started talking about their nights. The girl with the boyfriend confessed about a night filled with hot passionate love making, the second raved how her and her fiance made love all night long and they were very tired today, while the married girl just sighed and smiled to herself....
"When my husband got home I was sitting on the couch in my sexy black lingerie, he looked me up and down and said "What's for dinner Batman?"
hahah I just think this is sooo funny! Sometimes you can put so much effort into something and your spouse has absolutely no idea! It happens around here all the time! My husband is so wonderful in so many other ways, it makes up for it, but in the mean time I'm sometimes happy to be Batman!
Cassie

1 comment: