Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 4

Today is not so exciting. This morning started the five days of my oral medication, Femara. Femara was developed as a drug used for breast cancer, but somehow is now used for fertility. I don't mind taking this medication, it is not nearly as bad as the clomid i was taking for a while. This one only has one side effect that i notice and it's kinda neat...
When I first filled my Femara prescription I wondered why the bottle said may cause drowsiness, dizziness, and do not operate a vehicle until you know how this medication effects you. Ok now I know, about 30 min after I take it I feel like I am drunk, not falling down drunk, but slightly buzzed. Oh well at least I have no where to be. I take it every day at 7am and 7pm. Not too stressful!
And my medication finally came this morning at 9:00. So I am free to leave the house and do things now that it is safely in the freezer. I am so excited because this weekend will be full of fun and relaxation! Pat has worked over 100 hours this week and could really use the time off! We get to go to a fancy dinner and maybe do a quick Target run when we go to Louisville!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
CSR

No comments:

Post a Comment