Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's Puppy Love

Here are some PUP-dates from our little family. Our big boy is 4.5 months old and weighing in between 55-59 lbs. He is so big some times its hard to remember he's a puppy, but boy he sure is!

Henry and Chipper BFF!

Henry actually talks back! Sometimes its kinda rude! I'll be telling him to do something and he always has A LOT to say about it! I caught him in the act for this picture!

They love love love to play ball!

Here are my big boys barking at the 2.5 pound Maltese puppy next door. I think it'd be an unfair fight!

Hope everyone is having a great day! And I wanna say congrats to one of my three favorite infertiles check out her blog here http://afterthechapel.blogspot.com . Thanks Jennifer for saying something we all need to hear and reminding us that God has a plan for us all!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment